Serve as an advisor to the President and Board of Directors providing strategic direction and continuity for programs and services provided to the membership. Oversee the Certification Program.
- Share the historical information from past years, as needed.
- Coordinate the local Study Group and Certification Testing Program.
- Attend and participate in all monthly general luncheon and Board Meetings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the Chapter.
- Other assignments as requested by the President and/or the Board.
- Represent the Chapter in the Human Resource community.
- Must be a SHRM member in good standing