Welcome to the Central California chapter of SHRM!
The Central California Society for Human Resource Management (CCSHRM) is a nonprofit organization serving California’s Central Valley HR professionals. Our members are from throughout Fresno and Madera Counties and other surrounding communities. CCSHRM brings professionals together to help them stay abreast of ever-changing employment legislation, network with colleagues, and provide a forum for exchanging information about trends and ideas used in Human Resource management today.
News from SHRM National
- Federal Agencies Plan to Address Gig-Worker Status, Pay Data Collection
- Prepare for Open Enrollment Challenges This Year
- Seattle Enacts Paid-Sick-Leave Law for Gig Workers During COVID-19 Crisis
- California Issues Statewide Guidance for Mandatory Cloth Face-Coverings
- Departments Issue Further Guidance on COVID-19 Testing Coverage