Welcome to the Central California chapter of SHRM!
The Central California Society for Human Resource Management (CCSHRM) is a nonprofit organization serving California’s Central Valley HR professionals. Our members are from throughout Fresno and Madera Counties and other surrounding communities. CCSHRM brings professionals together to help them stay abreast of ever-changing employment legislation, network with colleagues, and provide a forum for exchanging information about trends and ideas used in Human Resource management today.
News from SHRM National
- IRS Raises Standard Mileage Rate for Final 6 Months of 2022
- Supreme Court Arbitration Ruling in Favor of Employee Called a Narrow Victory
- Employees Cannot Be Forced to Arbitrate Claims Dismissed from Court Filing
- DOL Sued in Crypto 401(k) Guidance Lawsuit
- Juneteenth: More Than a Holiday for Some Employers