Welcome to the Central California chapter of SHRM!
The Central California Society for Human Resource Management (CCSHRM) is a nonprofit organization serving California’s Central Valley HR professionals. Our members are from throughout Fresno and Madera Counties and other surrounding communities. CCSHRM brings professionals together to help them stay abreast of ever-changing employment legislation, network with colleagues, and provide a forum for exchanging information about trends and ideas used in Human Resource management today.
News from SHRM National
- Survey Finds Half of Candidates Have Accepted a Job Offer Before Reneging
- California Bill Targets Workplace Violence
- Viewpoint: How a Person's Name Can Prompt Hiring Discrimination
- Viewpoint: The Workplace Is Evolving for Working Mothers
- DOL Invests Millions Into Helping Employ People with Disabilities