Welcome to the Central California chapter of SHRM!
The Central California Society for Human Resource Management (CCSHRM) is a nonprofit organization serving California’s Central Valley HR professionals. Our members are from throughout Fresno and Madera Counties and other surrounding communities. CCSHRM brings professionals together to help them stay abreast of ever-changing employment legislation, network with colleagues, and provide a forum for exchanging information about trends and ideas used in Human Resource management today.
News from SHRM National
- H-1B, L-1 Visa Reforms on Tap for 2020
- Must Employers Give COBRA Notice when Premium-Payment Method Changes?
- FLSA Covers Security Company for Marijuana Distributors
- Massachusetts Paid Family Leave Program: Deadline Approaching to Opt Out
- Plan for 2020 by Revisiting Compensation and Benefit Practices