Website ePlace Solutions
ePlace Solutions, Inc. is a national risk management company, providing HR, D&O, SML, and Cyber Security consulting to over 50,000 businesses throughout the United States. As part of our mission to grow, we need to hire creative, hard-working professionals to join our team. ePlace takes great pride in providing our clients with exceptional service and believes that every employee in every position in the company is an important contributor to our success.
As an HR Professional you will work closely with colleagues and attorneys to expand your knowledge of nationwide HR requirements, while strengthening your analytical and communication skills.
- The primary consulting goal is the prevention of general and HR risks. Our service focuses on providing proactive and effective risk mitigation strategies for improved employee relations.
- Consults with insureds across the US, by phone or email, to assess their environment, analyze relevant risk, and offer unique and practical solutions appropriate to the setting.
- Develops and maintains collaborative, professional, consultative customer service orientated relationships, cultivating positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Delivers excellent customer service in an effort to keep clients returning to utilize our HR risk management services.
- Exercises discretionary judgment and utilizes appropriate research, including our extensive online library of HR compliance materials, when acting as a resource and providing direction, consultation, and education to insureds.
- Thoroughly documents all client interactions and service through email, within defined timeframes, utilizing our CRM.
- Develops and updates client resources and tools as assigned, utilizing current legal developments and HR professional resources.
- Independently researches and develops new consulting and educational tools that are comprehensive and valuable.
- Identifies and suggests ways to increase the utilization of our HR risk management services.
- Keeps abreast of the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Have a PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification, or be willing to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
- Have a degree in Human Resources or a related field (consideration may be given to a candidate with experience in lieu of a degree).
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience at an HR Generalist/Manager level
- Have broad knowledge of federal employment laws and at least one state (not necessarily California).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical skills.
- Be comfortable using a computer and speaking over the phone in all aspects of work.
- Work well together in a professional team-oriented environment.
- Have high attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making ability, including ability to identify problems, possible solutions, and systematically evaluate risk.
- Have a high level of efficiency and comfort with multi-tasking.
Salary and benefits:
- $65,000 – $90,000 per year.
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
- Tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement; continuing education credits to maintain certification.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, with 100% of employee’s health premium covered.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan.
- Flexible hybrid remote schedule and relaxed working environment when in the office.
To be considered, you must submit a resume, cover letter, and complete an employment application (https://www.eplaceinc.com/Application/ePlaceApp2023.pdf) emailed to Trisha Route at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you visit our web site to learn about our growing company (www.ePlaceSolutions.com), note that all of the substantive HR information is located in our password-protected knowledge center.
To apply for this job please visit www.eplaceinc.com.