Members of the Central California Society for Human Resource Management pledge themselves to:
- Maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Uphold all laws and regulations relating to my employer’s activities.
- Support the Association’s goals and objectives for developing the human resources management profession.
- Encourage my employer to make the fair and equitable treatment of all employees a primary concern.
- Strive to make my employer profitable both in monetary terms and through the support and encouragement of effective employment practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Strive for personal growth in the field of human resource management.
- Instill in the employees and the public a sense of confidence about the conduct and intentions of my employer.
- Maintain loyalty to my employer and pursue its objectives in ways that are consistent with the public interest.
- Refrain from using my official positions, either regular or volunteer, to secure special privilege, gain or benefit for myself.
- Improve public understanding of the role of human resource management.
This Code of Ethics for members of the Central California Society for Human Resource Management (CCSHRM) has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct and professional standards among its members. By joining CCSHRM, a member espouses this Code, thereby assuring public confidence in the integrity and service of human resource management professionals.