Human Resources Generalist for Fresno / Modesto area
Website Telecare Corporation
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, and have over 122 programs and over 3,680 employees across the country. And we’re growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Regional Human Resources Managers and Director of Human Resources.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business field and two (2) years’ experience as an HR Generalist with emphasis in employee relations and ‘Leave of Absence’;
• Five (5) years’ experience as an HR Generalist with emphasis in employee relations and ‘Leave of Absence’, and current HR certification such as; PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
• Experience entering data into computer systems
• Experience presenting to small groups
• Knowledgeable and able to use MS Office programs.
• A valid Driver’s License in the state located and a driving record acceptable to Telecare’s insurers
• Applicant must be finger printed and receive clearance from the Department of Justice
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values, and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Distributes and explains Employee relations policies
• Conducts exit interviews
• Conducts annual File Desk Audit
• Introduce new HR policies at All Staff Meetings
• Follows the termination checklist and be present during termination if needed
• Participate in CCR or Written warning discussions
• Conduct HR New Hire Orientation and onboarding
• Assists in providing documents requested by legal
• Follow up on past due performance evaluations
• Respond to basic CBA questions
• Conduct Benefit Enrollment meetings
• Train program Administrative Staff on Corporate Systems
• Act as a witness in investigations
• Provide information to employees regarding Leaves of Absence
• Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
• Compiles HR reports as needed from HRIS
• Processes new hire forms and ensures proper approvals
• Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in a timely manner
• Assists with conducting investigations
• Responds to inquiries regarding employee information and general HR procedures
• Manages and processes Leave of Absence paperwork
• Participates in developing goals, objectives, and systems
• Participates in facilitating HR related trainings and New Hire Orientation
• Assists with projects as needed
• Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.