Human Resources Manager
Website TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions, LLC
TeamBuilders Employment & Business Solutions is actively recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Manager for a local Agriculture related business in Fresno, CA.
The HR Manager will report directly to the President of the company and will be responsible for managing all Human Resources duties including Payroll for this fast paced company with a staff of approximately 30 employees.
This position is direct hire/permanent, full time Monday through Friday however some overtime and weekend work will be required as necessary. Company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Position will pay between $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 yearly DOE.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Manage all HR functions including recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, employee reviews, training, labor relations & employee relations
- Maintain all employee records
- Consult with legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law
- Bi-monthly Payroll Processing
- Benefits Administration including life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Coordinate management training with regard to interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and harassment
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Month and Year End Accounting including journal entries for all HR related finances (reporting to CPA)
- Bank Reconciliation on a daily, weekly and monthly balance for all HR related finances in addition to weekly check runs for A/P directly related to HR functions
- Budget management of all HR related operations
- Coordinate all staff travel arrangements as necessary
- Provide assistance to management team, legal team and accounting team as required
- Perform additional related duties as required and/or assigned
Required Skills, Education and Experience of the HR Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HR Manger, PHR Certification preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Impeccable organizational, detail orientation and time management skills
- Professional and effective communication skills; interpersonal, verbal and written
- Ability to perform the duties of the position successfully
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws, with skill to incorporate into policies, procedures and practices
- Experience with HRIS systems and payroll processing software
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking and would like to be considered for the Human Resources Manager position, please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate review to Aimee@TeamBuildersLLC.com .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org