Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Website Poverello House
Chief Executive Officer
Poverello House, Fresno, CA, a non-profit community support organization is accepting applications of interest for an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This position reports to the Board of Directors to provide leadership and oversight, ensuring that the mission and core values of the organization are demonstrated in service to the community. The CEO serves as an advocate for Poverello House and collaborates with city and county officials; correctional and social service agencies. The highly desired candidate will have a demonstrated track record of excellence in strategic planning, leadership, fiscal management, and operational oversight.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
– Developing strategic plans and community outreach programs in collaboration with the Board of Directors.
– Ensuring sound operations and efficiency in compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines.
– Developing long-term support through fundraising, including corporate and donor relations.
– Leading and supervising organization employees; performing human resources related functions.
– Ensuring financial stability in managing budgets, preparing fiscal reports and preparing projections.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in executive-level management, with a non-profit organization, preferred.
– Demonstrated success in funding development through public grants and private donor relations.
– Skill in financial and record-keeping practices, including compliance to applicable laws and regulations.
– Ability to set operational standards, establish policy, develop and implement programs.
– Ability to lead an executive team, employees and volunteers; and direct the work of others.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; various software and computer systems.
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks under the pressure of competing deadlines. Must be highly organized.
– Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish or Hmong) desired.
Position offers a competitive salary and an Employee Benefits package.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For inquiries by telephone call (559) 431-8090.
To apply for this job please visit j.brt.mv.