Human Resources Generalist
Are you an HR professional looking for a way to make a positive impact in the business
community and expand your HR expertise? Sierra HR Partners is looking for a motivated team
player with a service-mindset who can partner with clients within a wide range of industries to
help support their human resource needs and grow business.
This blended position will provide professional level California compliance support, recruitment
services, training and assist with business development to expand our client reach. Duties
include, but are not limited to:
- Advising on California employment regulations including FEHA, wage & hour, recruiting,
handbooks, leaves and job descriptions;
- Working with hiring managers to create and implement recruiting plans;
- Conducting HR Audits and producing legally compliant reports;
- Developing and presenting training curriculum related to HR and leadership;
- Managing other projects in the HR field, including handbook updates, job descriptions,
salary research, etc.
- Marketing and business development
Competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefit package, including health, vision,
dental and 401 (k) with employer matching.
- Minimum five years’ experience in California Employment law/HR capacity;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field;
- PHR, PHR-CA preferred
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Ideal candidates must have the ability to understand and navigate risks associated with legal
compliance with an emphasis on California Employment law, communicate effectively both
verbally and in writing with clients and colleagues; a focus on quality, accuracy and maintaining
confidentiality in daily operations; a high level of professionalism and sound judgment;
knowledge of business operations and how to enhance business growth; and a strong desire to
succeed. If this is you, we’d love to talk!
Please apply online through Sierra HR Partners. http://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27392786&refresh=true
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org