CoreHR Team is seeking an HR Manager for a confidential client. This is a family-owned business that puts the needs of their customers first. They have multiple locations, with their main office in Fresno-Madera.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in HR compliance while providing innovative solutions to lead the organization in all people initiatives. The position will serve as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and foster partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel. Assesses, reviews and recommends benefit programs.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Plans, organizes, controls, and supervises all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; obtains salary market data, and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all positions; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Consults with department managers, providing HR guidance on personnel matters including staff development, training.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains the organization’s structure including updating job descriptions, business restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Responsible for safety compliance, worker’s comp claim management, and liability mitigation.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization’s compliance pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Other duties as business needs evolve.
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP credential.
To apply, submit your resume directly to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org