Website CoreHR team
Core HR Team is assisting Ruelas Enterprises in their search for an HR Generalist.
The HR Generalist works in the human resources department in various aspects. From overseeing the onboarding process for new hires to training employees on company policy and procedures, the HRG supports the entire workforce. Additionally, the HRG has a detailed understanding of laws and regulations involved in hiring and firing and uses this knowledge to ensure the business is well protected and run efficiently.
· Implement and administer employee policies.
· Provide quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
· Implement programs to help improve the employee experience.
· Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
· Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
· Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
· Prepare job offer letters and termination documentation.
· Tasked with ensuring compliance with safety, including training staff.
· Review and update IIPP’s as needed.
· This list is not all-inclusive.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR management or related discipline.
· 3+ years’ experience in HR
· PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred.
· Bilingual (Spanish)
· Expertise in HR policies and procedures
· Strong knowledge of hiring processes
· General knowledge of safety compliance standards and training.
· Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
· Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
· Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
· Familiarity with MS Office suite
· Experience with HRIS (PeopleSoft, iSolved, Paylocity)
· Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org