A leading food manufacturer and distributor
Human Resources Generalist
A leading food manufacturer and distributor is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and career-minded Human Resources Generalist to join its dynamic team in Fresno, California. Responsible for improving accountability and communication, this key position will lead all human resource functions to support the team.
Core duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Enforcing all HR policy and procedures and ensuring compliance;
· Assisting with employee relations and engagement;
· Managing the recruitment process;
· Supporting the HR Director with employee training and development;
· Administering leave of absence and health benefits programs;
· Reviewing employee time sheets and being a backup to payroll;
· Resolving employee grievances and assisting with workplace investigations;
· Processing worker’s compensation claims as needed.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications or any combination of knowledge, skills and experience demonstrating the ability to successfully perform the job:
– Minimum of one year of experience in a Human Resource position;
– High School Diploma or equivalent required;
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred;
– Must be able to speak, read, write and translate documents in Spanish;
– Extensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws and incorporating into policies, procedures and practices;
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain compliant employee personnel files;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with a diverse group of employees.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits.
Apply online through Sierra HR Partners.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit j.brt.mv.