Assist the President in overseeing all the activities of the Chapter. In the absence of the President, perform all the President’s responsibilities. Accountable for securing general luncheon speakers.
- Perform all special projects as assigned by the President.
- Upon request, assist all officers in performing their responsibilities.
- Attend (and preside over, if necessary) all monthly general luncheon and Board Meetings.
- Keep abreast of developments in the human resources field in order to provide timely programs.
- Recruit members to serve on Committees.
- Contact potential speakers and make arrangements for selected meetings. Write articles monthly for newsletters describing the program.
- Responsible for printing, distributing and collecting program evaluation forms at monthly meetings.
- Oversee the job posting process. Ensure information is appropriate for posting on the website.
- Provide information regarding programs to newsletter editor, members and others through presentations, written communications and personal contact.
- Distribute and review program evaluations for feedback to be used in planning future events.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the Chapter.
- Represent the Chapter in the Human Resource community.
- Must be a SHRM member in good standing elected by the Chapter membership.
- Must have previous HRACC Board experience (minimum one year).