Serve as liaison between the SHRM Student Board Members, Higher Educational Institutions HRM Professors, Chapter Board Members and HR Professionals.
- Serve as liaison between the Student Board Members and Chapter’s Board Members.
- Attend Student Chapter Membership Meetings.
- Promote the Student Chapter’s programs, projects and activities.
- Help coordinate the mentor and job shadow programs.
- Promote and support the internship program.
- Recommend community service projects for Student Chapter involvement.
- Coordinate student award applications and present to Board Members for vote. Attend presentation at the Sid Craig School of Business Graduation luncheon. Recommend changes to award program (i.e., amount of award, number of recipients, etc.).
- Attend and participate in all monthly general luncheon and Board Meetings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the Student Chapter and local Chapter.
- Other assignments as requested by the President and / or the Board.
- Represent the Chapter in the Human Resource community.
- Must be a SHRM member in good standing elected by the Chapter membership.
CSU, Fresno HRM Professors:
Professor Diane Decker (559) 278-2493
Doctor Rudy Sanchez (559) 278-2851