Maintain the membership function to successfully maintain and increase the local Chapter membership and SHRM membership
- Respond to all inquires pertaining to membership and forward packets of information to interested parties.
- Run the membership booth at all luncheons.
- Conduct annual membership drive.
- Contact potential members and work to retain current members.
- Present all applications of membership to the board for approval.
- Notify each applicant in writing of membership approval or denial through email or correspondence.
- Introduce all new members at the monthly meeting and provide them new member packets.
- Order and maintain the name badges for the members use at the monthly luncheon meetings.
- Maintain membership supplies, HRACC and SHRM membership applications, information brochures, badges, etc. and bring to monthly luncheons.
- Conduct quarterly new member luncheons.
- Attend and participate in all monthly general luncheons and Board meetings.
- Prepare a monthly newsletter article on new members, and membership drive activities as necessary.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the Chapter.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments of the President.
- Represent the Chapter in the Human Resource Community.
- Maintain good standing as a SHRM member.
Must be a SHRM member in good standing elected by the Chapter membership.