How to Be A Speaker
If you are interested in speaking at an upcoming CCSHRM monthly meeting, please contact our Vice President.
CCSHRM is looking for professional experts to speak on matters that are of interest to our members. Such topics include, but are not limited to:
- ADA, Definitions & Requirements
- Administering Leaves of Absences
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Hiring
- Workers’ Compensation
- Performance Appraisals
- Wrongful Termination / Negligent Hiring
- Strategic Planning
- Conflict Resolution and Management
- HR Metrics
- Employee Engagement and Motivation
CCSHRM Speakers will:
- Be exposed to many leading HR professionals and key business decision-makers.
- Have the opportunity to display their information/materials for our members’ review.
- Receive free publicity via marketing done by CCSHRM (newsletter, website, press releases, etc.)
- Be provided with a microphone, podium, laptop, projector, and complimentary meal.
Speakers may not use the organization for personal financial gain by either soliciting business or encouraging others to do so, or by using information provided by the organization in its interest to network members.