Human Resources Professional
Website Sobba Group
A national risk management company, providing HR, D&O, and Cyber Security consulting to over 10,000 clients throughout the United States is seeking an HR Professional to grow their team.
As an HR Professional you will work closely with colleagues and attorneys to expand your knowledge of nationwide HR requirements while strengthening your analytical and communication skills.
- The primary consulting goal is the prevention of general and HR risks. Our service focuses on providing proactive and effective risk mitigation strategies for improved employee relations.
- Consults with insureds across the US, by phone or email, to assess their environment, analyze relevant risk, and offer unique and practical solutions appropriate to the setting.
- Develops and maintains collaborative, professional, consultative customer- service orientated relationships, cultivating positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Delivers excellent customer service, in an effort to keep clients returning to utilize our HR risk management services.
- Exercises discretionary judgment and utilizes appropriate research, including our extensive online library of HR compliance materials, when acting as a resource and providing direction, consultation, and education to insureds.
- Thoroughly documents all client interactions and service through email, within defined timeframes, utilizing our CRM.
- Develops and updates client resources and tools as assigned, utilizing current legal developments and HR professional resources.
- Independently researches and develops new consulting and educational tools that are comprehensive and valuable.
- Identifies and suggests ways to increase the utilization of our HR risk management services.
- Keeps abreast of the latest HR trends and best practices.
The candidate chosen for this position must:
- Have a degree in Human Resources or a related field;
- Have a PHR or SPHR certification or be willing to obtain certification within 6 months of hire;
- Have broad knowledge of federal employment laws and at least one state (not necessarily California).
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience at an HR Generalist/Manager level
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical skills.
- Be comfortable using a computer and speaking over the phone in all aspects of work.
- Work well together in a professional team-oriented environment.
- Have high attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making ability, including ability to identify problems, possible solutions, and systematically evaluate risk.
- Have a high level of efficiency and comfort with multi-tasking.
Competitive pay and benefit package as well as a relaxed working environment is what you will experience as part of this team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org