Benefits and Wellness Manager
At Olam, we understand that benefits and wellness support and enable our employees and their families to thrive in every facet of their lives and to perform to their fullest potential. This position will lead the benefits strategy for the Company and support the needs of our employees to achieve their highest level of overall well-being. This includes managing all enterprise-wide benefits programs; including health, wellness and retirement.
Our Manager of Benefits & Wellness requires a strong forward-thinking leader that will further enable us to attract, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees.
- Partner with a world class HR team to deliver Benefits strategies in line with priorities and values of the company; creating and cultivating a whole person approach for employees and their families.
- Create a culture of inclusion, focusing on developing and retaining talent, in a time of organizational growth and transformation.
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with HR stakeholders and business leaders to ensure that our overall benefits strategy supports the Company’s business priorities, are highly competitive, effective and directly aligned with our talent priorities.
- Drive the continued evolution of our benefits strategy in line with health care and other regulatory developments, ensuring a balance of program value and cost considerations
- Drive a data-driven approach for benefit design, wellness policies & programs and other related initiatives
- Develop and deliver communication strategy that includes components such as education materials, tools and guidelines to support global benefit plans
- Conduct plan design and impact analysis to support improved decision making and proposal development
- Oversee risk management, governance and compliance for all benefit plans including government filings and communications
- Provide benefit analysis and support acquisition harmonization efforts for all mergers and acquisitions as needed
- Act as liaison with Finance to ensure accuracy of forecast and cost allocations
- Provide information and support to the Global Benefits team
- Manage all related external partnerships
- Experience leading all aspects of a domestic benefits strategy within a multi-national and reputable company
- Recognized as a trusted and strategic partner with the ability to influence and advise senior leaders regarding benefits best practices
- Deeply knowledgeable on regulatory environment and applicable laws affecting benefit plans, administration and compliance
- Collaborative, proactive leader who can develop and deliver comprehensive solutions based on business needs
- Strong understanding of external marketplace and dynamics influencing business
- Strong service orientation and highly collaborative
- Highly effectively communicator at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data and metrics to develop recommended strategies and programs
- BA/BS required
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.