Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Website Central Valley Community Bank
Purpose: Responsible for the development, direction and coordination of Human Resources activities, related to employee relations, EEO, compensation, employment, training, benefits administration.
Essential Duties& Responsibilities: With or without reasonable accommodation must be able to perform all essential job functions as described below.
- Develop, implement and coordinate policies and procedures in most of all the following areas: Employment (Recruitment), Compensation, Benefits, Group Health Plans, Workers’ Compensation, Training, Employee Relations, Safety.
- Meet with senior management and interact regularly on company-wide personnel issues and practices.
- Develop and recommend policies and practices in accordance with Bank goals.
- Advise management of industry trends and legislative changes affecting human resources programs.
- Deal with attorneys and trade groups on issues of employment and related matters.
- Assure Bank operates within all areas of law and compliance related to Human Resources.
- Assure proper records and systems are in pace as it relates to employees.
- Stay current on trends and practices in the industries as it relates to benefits and compensation.
- Develop overall Bank training needs and make recommendation of formal programs.
- Assist managers and supervisors in performance counseling.
- Monitor performance review process.
- Develop and recommend policies and practices responsive to employment laws and Bank requirements.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bancorp and the Bank’s policies and applicable laws.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective leadership and supervisory skills.
- Professional relationship management skills.
- Effective change-management skills.
- Strong organizational development skills.
- Professional verbal and writing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of: State and federal labor regulations, human resources administration, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, recruiting and selection, training and development, succession and strategic planning.
- Broad knowledge of human resource practices in the private sector.
- Computer proficiency including strong knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Excellent judgment, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
Experience and/or Education:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA degree desired, and/or SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification or equivalent.
- Ten years related experience in Human Resources management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cvcb&jobId=52844&lang=en_US&source=CC2 →