Develop, maintain and evaluate the Chapter’s Diversity awareness and education efforts. The program shall include means to attract and retain representation of minorities, various Human Resource disciplines and all business sectors.
- Conduct a demographic analysis of the composition of Chapter membership and compare to local demographic information (annually).
- Identify areas where the Chapter can improve the diversity of membership.
- Develop and / or distribute information and materials to Chapter members to promote diversity awareness and education in the workplace.
- Establish a diversity task force or committee to define Chapter diversity plan.
- Work with Membership Director to target recruitment efforts in critical areas.
- Attend and participate in all monthly general luncheon and Board Meetings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term goals.
- Other assignments as requested by the President and / or the Board.
- Represent the Chapter in the Human Resource community.
- Must be a SHRM member in good standing elected by the Chapter membership.