Oversee and manage the marketing and public relations activities of the Chapter to promote the Human Resource profession.
- Direct all marketing and public relations activities of the Chapter.
- Recommend community service projects to be supported by the Chapter.
- Participate on planning committees on behalf of HRACC such as the Workplace Conference, Career Development Series, Partnering for Success mentoring program, etc.
- Develop relationship with local media representatives to assist in the promotion of Human Resource issues.
- Write articles for HRACC newsletter, local newspaper, professional publications, web site etc.
- Submit monthly meeting information for calendar of events in local media publications.
- Contact members to obtain monthly raffle prize.
- Responsible for selling raffle tickets and collecting monies at monthly luncheons.
- Attend and participate in all monthly general luncheons and Board Meetings.
- Participate in the development of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the Chapter.
- Other assignments as requested by the President and / or the Board.
- Represent the Chapter in the Human Resource community.
- Must be a SHRM member in good standing elected by the Chapter membership.