Oversee the publishing of a monthly Chapter newsletter with articles being provided by Chapter Board of Directors and members. Maintain content of Chapter web page. Provide on-going analysis and monitoring of Internet sites to ensure timely delivery of information to members.
- Oversee the content of the monthly newsletter using articles provided by the Board of Directors and members.
- Research and gather articles on current issues to be used as filler articles for the newsletter.
- Serve as the point of contact with the vendor providing technical and formatting service for the newsletter.
- Attend and participate in all monthly general luncheon and Board Meetings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy planning for the Chapter.
- Other assignments as requested by the President and/or the Board.
Newsletter Features Each Month
- President’s Message
- Legislative Update
- Student Chapter News
- Membership Update
- New Members Program Notes
- Calendar of Events
- Luncheon article and RSVP
- HR Tool Chest
- Member Profiles
- Job Postings
- Luncheon Sponsorships
- Certification Update
- Advertising Rates
- SHRM Information
- Bylaw Changes
- Community Service Opportunities
- Paid Advertisements
- Provide general administration and oversight to web site on an on-going basis.
- Perform regular monitoring of site to ensure accuracy of links, consistent page design/flow, and identification of new projects to improve site design/efficiency/technology.
- Coordinate with webmaster to ensure that all Internet Standards are met and that the Association does not intentionally violate any standards that would place the web site in jeopardy.
- Must be a SHRM member in good standing elected by the Chapter membership.