Welcome to the Central California chapter of SHRM!
The Central California Society for Human Resource Management (CCSHRM) is a nonprofit organization serving California’s Central Valley HR professionals. Our members are from throughout Fresno and Madera Counties and other surrounding communities. CCSHRM brings professionals together to help them stay abreast of ever-changing employment legislation, network with colleagues, and provide a forum for exchanging information about trends and ideas used in Human Resource management today.
Lunch Keynote Sponsor
News from SHRM National
- Viewpoint: 5 Significant Recruiting and Retention Issues for 2019
- Returnships Can Help Unemployed Ease Back into the Workforce
- Take Mom and Dad to Work: Is This Helicopter Parenting Gone Mad?
- Researchers Expect Modest Pay Gains Despite Low Unemployment
- 3-Pillar Approach to Diversity: A Q&A with Amy Cappellanti-Wolf